I enjoy motivational books and speakers. I get inspired by people who seem like regular folks but on the inside have driven determination, unstoppable energy, and are laser-focused on their goals. These types of people are often from different walks of life, but they all have one thing in common: they are givers. All people who are givers have usually said something quotable during their lifetimes. Their quote frequently lives on for many years after they are gone. I call that real impact.
A mentor of mine published a post with what she describes as the 10 best motivational quotes of all time. Do you agree with her list?
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. -Mother Teresa
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -Margaret Mead
- Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. -Robert Louis Stevenson
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. -Aristotle
- Whoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
What is your favorite quote?
My favorite line is, "Your actions are so loud, I can't hear what you're saying."
Let me know what yours is.
#FranchiseOpportunities #controlyourdestiny #changeyourlifetoday