Download a PDF of the 39 most important questions to ask Franchise owners
Interviewing franchise owners is the clearest source of info on any franchise
Franchising is the only investment that I know of that allows and actually encourages their investors to talk to people who have invested with them already. THis is a situation that is unique to franchising. I suggest that you take advantage of the transparency.
Every franchise company will give you the answer to the most frequently asked questions about their concept. Here, we give you the questions that you should be asking.
We cover questions regarding:
- Franchisee's background
- Training and ongoing support
- Marketing Programs
- Purchasing Power
- Franchise company relations
- Labor and staffing requirements
- Investment required and items not covered in the paperwork
- Of course, earnings potential